Surgical treatment of periodontal complex cases: from scalpel choosing to suturing!
In Dr. Daniel Melker course, you will learn the protocols of:
– Flap design: full thickness, split thickness, lingual, in the anterior and posterior area
– Removal of exostoses and bone excesses
– Gingivectomy with and without the use of a digital surgical guides
– Treatment of gummy smile
– Soft tissue grafting from the palate, maxillary tuberosity and the lingual area
– Altered active and passive eruption
– Treatment of root surface irregularities.
In numerous clinical cases you will work out all the stages of surgical manipulations and evaluate the advantages and long-term results of using various techniques!
Lecturers (1 persons)
Recommended for: Periodontists, Implantologists, Oral and maxillofacial surgeons..
Total CE credits: 8,5
Total lecture time: 11 h 9 min
Course created: 01/20/2022. OHI-S receives no commercial support for this program.
1. Periodontal Conditions of Sites Treated With Gingival Augmentation Surgery Compared With Untreated Contralateral Homologous Sites: An 18- to 35-Year Long-Term Study. Giancarlo Agudio, Pierpaolo Cortellini, Jacopo Buti, Giovanpaolo Pini Prato. 2016
2. The CEJ: a biofilm and calculus trap. Keerthana Satheesh, Simon R MacNeill, John W Rapley, Charles M Cobb. 2011.
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP).
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
Become a Certified Professional
After training, you will receive an electronic certificate that you can add to your portfolio or show to the employer