Онлайн курс из
Online seminar consist of 4 lessons with a general program. Online lessons dates: January 19 and 27, February 2 and 9.
- Short introduction of a classical immediate denoalveolar restoration (IDR) technique. Defect identification, analysis and classification
- IDR protocols for intact sockets
- B2S protocols for sockets with a missing wall (or walls)
- Tuberosity grafts: types and handling protocols. Handling of the donor site
- Site specific protocols step by step: premaxilla, anterior mandible, posterior maxilla and mandible
- Analysis of clinical cases in the following situations: lack of implant primary stability, presence of a recession in the area of dentoalveolar reconstruction, proximal walls defects
- The importance of a provisional restoration, its design features
- Presentation of clinical cases, mistakes analysis
Oral surgeon, implant surgeon, prosthodontis.
A speaker at international and national symposia, holds hands-on courses on immediate implant placement combined with B2S.