Онлайн курс из
Interdisciplinary team approach is becoming the gold standard in Dentistry. The complexity of clinical decisions demands treatment planning options involving several specialists and working in a highly interactive manner. For the best treatment outcome, communication between clinicians, technicians and patients is fundamental. This presentation will explore the impact of orthodontic treatment options on complex interdisciplinary cases.
Attendees will learn:
- The importance of treatment planning discussion in an interdisciplinary manner
- The relevance of face driven orthodontic treatment prior to prosthodontic needs
- The treatment boundaries when orthodontics, periodontics and prosthodontics are combined
- Orthodontic rehabilitation: movement of teeth in the sagittal, vertical and transversal plane
- The goals of orthodontic treatment
- Orthodontic treatment planning
- Space management before aesthetic rehabilitation
- Tooth extrusion before aesthetic rehabilitation
- Interdisciplinary complex clinical cases
- Compromised aesthetic in the anterior area.
Created and registered a Smile`s Analysis named SAEF® - Smile`s Aesthetic Evaluation Form®.
He was elected ambassador for EPSOS (European Postgraduate Students Orthodontic Society) for Portugal and Israel for the years 2011 and 2012.
A member of several national and international dental and orthodontic scientiﬁc organisations
He practices orthodontics at his own private clinic IDENTIFY (www.identify.pt) in Portugal, since 2013.
He is also Key Opinion Leaders of Hu-Friedy Group (Europe) and recently he was invited to be Key Initial User and part of the advisory board of the ﬁrst orthodontic bracket system with triangular slop in the world, Triamond Brackets System from Adenta (Germany).