Онлайн курс из
The main mistakes in planning:
- Why don’t the aligners work in the patient’s mouth as on the virtual plan?
- How to avoid physically impossible movements for aligners
- Complex rotation of incisors, canines and posteriors: how to avoid problems at the planning stage, how to rotate different teeth using chains.
- Extrusion. Attachments or buttons and elastics? How to easily extrude teeth for 1mm per week.
- The use of braces, miniscrews, elastics: possible side effects and how to overcome them.
- Strengthening the retention
- Speeding up rotations
- Enhancing tipping and the other movements
Common mistakes when doing an IPR. What to do if you:
- Did not make an IPR on time
- Stripped excessively
- Damaged tooth anatomy
Aligner retention problems:
- Trays do not fit
- When should I do a refinement and can it be avoided?
Avoiding negative effects at the finish:
- Disocclusion in the posteriors
- Sagittal gap
- Incomplete movements
- Loss of angulation
- Loss of torque
- Unwanted intrusion (watermelon seed effect)
Orthodontist, specialist in the field of aligners.
Graduate of the Faculty of Dentistry of the Samara State Medical University (2011), practices in the clinic `Orthodontist`, Samara.
He specializes in correcting occlusion using transparent self-made aligners. More than 500 successfully completed clinical cases in 9 years of practice.
Supervises laboratories for the manufacture of aligners in the USA, Singapore, India and a dozen European countries: simulates virtual setups, monitors the results of orthodontic treatment.
He transferred his orthodontic practice to digital `rails`, which allows one doctor with the help of a team to see up to 100 patients a day and have excellent results.