Онлайн курс из
- Aesthetic driven treatment planning
- Macroesthetics, Miniesthetics and Microesthetics
- Pitts Top 14 aesthetic elements that are under the control of the orthodontist
- The importance of Vertical & Sagittal Incisor Position and Maxillary Transverse Display
- Aesthetic driven cephalometric analysis
- Diagnostic tools - photo and video documentation
- Case presentations with superior aesthetic results
Dr. Peter Csiki DDS, MSc was graduated and took his orthodontic specialty at the Semmelweis Medical University of Budapest.
He practices in Budapest (Hungary) and in Milan (Italy).
He is an Honorary Associate Professor of the University of Szeged.
In 2004 he started to work with passive self ligation, he’s been teaching as PSL speaker since 2008. He has given lectures and seminars about the Pitts Protocols in many European countries and in the USA.
He is an Ortho Evolve instructor, member of the Pitts Progressive Study Group and took his Master degree after taking part in the Pitts Masters Continuum program.
He is a member of the American, Italian, Hungarian Orthodontic Societies and the WFO.