Онлайн курс из
Our general partner:
- The mechanism of osseointegration: the necessary knowledge for successful rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation types: single tooth, partial and full-arch
- MALO CLINIC Protocol: from All-on-4® Standard to All-on-4® Zygoma with focus on implant maintenance and strategies to maintain long term success
- Complications during osseointegration and strategies to avoid them.
- Complications arising from poor implant care. Ways to avoid them.
- Maintenance therapy: basic manipulations
- Recommendations for patients at home: individual hygiene, nutrition features, drug treatment
- Professional hygiene in patients with implants: video protocol
- Causes of failure during implantation and prosthetics. Diagnostics. Treatment
- Clinical Cases
Miguel de Araújo Nobre is Head of the MALO CLINIC Research & Development Department since 2002, also being Head of the Oral Hygiene Department at the Lisbon clinic since the same date.Graduated in Oral Hygiene by the ISAVE –Institute of Higher Education of Alto Ave –and with a Master degree in Epidemiology by the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Lisbon, Miguel de Araújo Nobrejoined the MALO CLINIC team in 1999.Being a key reference speaker in Implant Maintenance, Miguel de Araújo Nobrehas presented in several national and international trainings and conferences under this topic. Heis also author and co-author of over 50 scientific articles, as well as clinicalarticles and book chapters in Oral Rehabilitation and Implantology.