Онлайн курс из
Our general partner:
- Detailed protocol for patient diagnosis before prosthetics
- 7 criteria for successful implant prosthetics
- Second Provisional prosthetics. The importance of abutments. Manage patient expectations.
- MALO CLINIC bridges: ceramic and acrylic
- Copy & Paste concept for prosthetics
- Lab workflow: CAD / CAM
- Using DSD to improve communication with patient & lab
- Function & Form. Pedro Planas Laws
- Clinical Cases
Graduated in Dental Medicine by Instituto Superior de Ciências da Saúde, in 2004, Filipe Melo joined the MALO CLINIC Dental Care team in 2005, practicing exclusively in Oral Rehabilitation within the Prosthodontic Department since 2006. Besides being Post-Graduated in Esthaetic Dentistry and having accumulated experience in minimal invasive esthetic dentistry he developed interest in other fields of Dentistry such as Speech Therapy following Padovan Method and Jaw Functional Prosthodontic having completed a specialization course in FAOA University of São Paulo (2018-2019).His major focus in this days is bringing awareness to the functional aspects of oral rehabilitation and how to integrate both worlds of functional and aesthetic dentistry.With an extensive knowledge on total rehabilitation over implants, as well as single and partial rehabilitation, Dr. Filipe Melo is one of MALO CLINIC Education senior speakers and participates regularly in its training events, also taking part in other national and international events.