Онлайн курс из
- How can Orthodontics help or harm a patient
- What can the specialist look out for at the ﬁrst consultation
- What patient complaints should we focus on
- What exactly is understood by TMD - what does it encompass?
- What is the acute phase of treatment
- When and how do we perform the orthodontics
Owner of a private orthodontic clinic.
Lectures worldwide on orthodontic treatment for TMJ.
Has held courses in over 16 countries amongst others in the USA, United Kingdom, China, Russia, Germany, France, Spain, Switzerland and Austria, South Africa, Lithuania, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Poland and Australia.
Member of various international and national societies namely Pierre Fauchard Society, Diplomate of the German Board of Orthodontics, honorary member of the iAOI Taiwan.
An organising member of the multidisciplinary specialist network for the treatment of cranio-mandibular disorders.