3D guided approach to management of the maxillary impacted canines
- Interdisciplinary approach “orthodontist-periodontist” to complex treatment of of the maxillary impacted canines
- Using CBCT to diagnose impacted maxillary canines position
- Risk factors that may compromise periodontal integrity of the exposed canines or adjacent teeth
- Optimal timing to expose impacted canines
- Most optimal surgical exposure technique
- Most efficient traction mechanics of the exposed canines
- Anatomic landmarks critical in planning surgical exposure and orthodontic traction.
Implant assisted maxillary expansion, airway and periodontal rationale
- Expansion of the upper jaw in order to eliminate the pathology of respiratory function. Method justification
- Positive aspects of using a temporary skeletal anchorage
a) adverse periodontal effects
b) control of the expansion of the upper jaw in 3 dimensions
c) eliminates orthopedic forces applied directly to the teeth
- Three - dimensional integrated management of the maxillary hypoplasia using Temporary Anchorage Devices in everyday practice
Lecturer:Marianna Evans Board-certified dual specialist in Orthodontics and Periodontics practicing in greater Philadelphia area.
Received DMD degree and specialty training at the University of Pennsylvania.
Frequently lectures on airway orthodontics, guided facial growth, interdisciplinary care and periodontal plastic surgery
Co-founder OrthoPerio Institute and recently developed 4D Morphotropic Orthodontics expansion protocol with the focus on airway and periodontal health.
Dr. Roussou is active member of many professional societies. Her professional affiliations include the European academy of Craniomandibular Disorders (EACD), International College of Dentistry (ICD), European Prosthodontics Society (EPA), European Osseointegration Society.
- early-bird registration
- in case of participation in the full course
- for the participants of other OHI-S congresses and seminars
25% for residents
25% for students and interns
All webinars are broadcasted on your personal page at our website. You can send your questions to the lecturer and watch the webinar later any time again.
More than 30000 dentists have become our clients and they trust us. Get an insight about our events and feedback from lecturers on the page
THIS EVENT IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY!
In order to maintain security we use a reliable data encryption system. All your payment data is transferred via secure data transmission channels. If you cannot make an online payment, we can issue an invoice for transaction in a banking office. In this case we will receive your payment within 3 banking days.
No worries! The recording of the webinar will be available at your personal page at our website. You can also watch the webinar later because we highly value your time.
Sure. We will make concessions to you in a dispute. However, we guarantee the quality of the content provided.
You are free to consult your personal manager about any issues.
You can just fill any registration form on our website.