Management Of Adult Patients With Severe Bone Loss
- Intrusion Arch Mechanics to manage teeth that extruded due to loss of the periodontium
- Professor Rabie’s mechanics and wire design (live-demonstration of work on a typodont during a webinar)
- Regulation of differential torque control of intruded teeth
- Application of torque on TMA 17x25 rectangular wire
- Bone inductive agents will be discussed and evidence to their ability to regenerate bone, PDL and new cementum will presented.
Work with gingiva
-Achieving the perfect smile with gingival contour correction
- Application of torque to ensure thickening of the attached gingiva before and during extrusion (live-demonstration during a webinar)
- Autotransplantation protocol for periodontal tissue regeneration
Autotransplantation and regeneration of periodontal tissues.
A horizontally impacted second molar can cause a deep pocket on the distal surface of the adjacent first molar. Uprighting a horizontally impacted 7s is very time and labor intensive. Extraction of the impacted 7s and Auto transplanting the impacted 8s with developing roots into the extraction site of the impacted 7s will rebuild the bone, PDL and cementum on the distal of the 6s.
Retention and Relapse in Orthodontics
- Retention of treatment results
- The dependence of the retention plan on the ongoing orthodontic treatment
- Saving space for tooth extraction (clinical case demonstration)
- The final stage of orthodontic treatment and detail in order to obtain a stable result
- Evidence-Based Open Bite Treatment Protocol
- The use of mini implants and elastics in order to obtain a stable result
- Protocols to follow after maxillary expansion
- The value of excessive correction in obtaining a stable result
- Retention protocol after treatment of Class II by growth modifications
- Retention protocol after treatment of Class II with an average angle
- The protocol for retaining High Mandibular plane angle Class II cases
Root Resorption Associated With Orthodontic Tooth Movement
- Informed consent of the patient before starting orthodontic treatment (identification of risk factors for root resorption. Conversation with the patient about these factors and the consequences of orthodontic treatment)
- Biological aspects of root resorption
- Predisposing factors to root resorption:
1. Factors Related to Tooth Movements.
2. Factors related to the shape of the roots.
3. Factors related to Cortical bone thickness
4. Factors related to Duration of treatment.
5. Factors related to the degree of initial root resorption prior to starting Ortho treatment
6. Factors Related to Genetic predisposition of the patient.
- Manipulations aimed at restoring tooth cement after resorption
- Invisalign treatment and external root resorption
Lecturer:Bakr Rabie Founder and president of Professor Rabie’s Institute of Graduate Orthodontics.
Obtained his clinical training in Orthodontics as well as Ph.D from Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois in 1991.
28 Years of Clinical Experience.
Has won multiple international awards for best research published at the Int JOMFS, 1996 and again for publication at the Journal of Surgery in 2006.
Professor Rabie published intensely in Orthodontic literature, as well as, medical and scientific journals.
He has lectured around the world and has been invited, on multiple occasions, as the keynote speaker by the American Association of Orthodontics, European Association of Orthodontics, in Latin American and in Africa.
- early-bird registration
- in case of participation in the full course
- for the participants of other OHI-S congresses and seminars
25% for residents
25% for students and interns
All webinars are broadcasted on your personal page at our website. You can send your questions to the lecturer and watch the webinar later any time again.
More than 30000 dentists have become our clients and they trust us. Get an insight about our events and feedback from lecturers on the page
THIS EVENT IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY!
In order to maintain security we use a reliable data encryption system. All your payment data is transferred via secure data transmission channels. If you cannot make an online payment, we can issue an invoice for transaction in a banking office. In this case we will receive your payment within 3 banking days.
No worries! The recording of the webinar will be available at your personal page at our website. You can also watch the webinar later because we highly value your time.
Sure. We will make concessions to you in a dispute. However, we guarantee the quality of the content provided.
You are free to consult your personal manager about any issues.
You can just fill any registration form on our website.