1webinar 6:00-7:30 (CET)
Class III correction
- Established dogmas for the сlass III correction
Skeletal Class III malocclusions are usually treated with extensive orthodontics and
orthognathic surgery after completion of active growth. Conservative treatment (without
orthognathic surgeries) requires a broad range of tooth movement in 3D.
- Class III correction using a TADs Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs), placed between the roots of teeth, are of limited value for moving the entire dentition, relative to its apical base of bone. However, extra-alveolar TADs, placed in the extra-alveolar bone of the maxilla and mandible, provide anchorage for extensive dentofacial orthopedic corrections, in both growing children and adults. Many skeletal Class III malocclusions can be effectively managed without orthognathic surgery.
- Demonstration of clinical examples of the conservative management of severe class III malocclusions.
2webinar 8:00-9:30 (CET)
Minor surgeries in daily orthodontic practic
Several popular minor surgeries that can either shorten treatment time or fine tune the
results, will be proposed and demonstrated in the lecture.
We will talk about such manipulations as:
- gingivectomy (esthetics)
- crown lengthening procedures(gummy smile correction)
- open-window technique(palatal impaction)
- VISTA(upper labial impaction)
These surgical techniques are simple to learn and easy to execute. With the enhancement of these quick surgeries you can bring your orthodontic results to a whole new level. This is a topic that every orthodontist shouldn’t miss!
3webinar 10:00-11:30 (CET)
TADs and aligners
- Clinical philosophy of using TAD in combination with
TADs can provide a stable and efficient anchorage to facilitate bodily movements, such as forced eruption and mesialization that are particularly challenging for aligner treatment. They are also very effective in molar uprighting and impaction treatment.
- Clinical use cases and strengths of the combination of aligners + TAD
In this lecture various cases will be presented to illustrate how TADs can be incorporated in different stages of aligner treatment to transform challenging cases into easy ones by taking advantages of aligners’ strength in pushing and TADs in pulling. Aligners and TADs, a winning combination that you must learn to master!
Lecturer:Chris Chang Invented the OBS screws (OrthoBoneScrews).
He is a diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics and an active member of Angle Society-Midwest
Dr. Chang is the publisher of JDO and has authored and co-authored many orthodontic books, including Orthodontics Vols. 1-6, as well as Words of Wisdom, Jobsology and Trumpology.
He received his PhD in Bone Physiology and Certificate in Orthodontics from Indiana University.
Dr. Chris Chang is the founder of Beethoven Orthodontic Center and Newton’s A Inc. in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
- early-bird registration
- in case of participation in the full course
- for the participants of other OHI-S events
25% for residents
25% for students and interns
149 - when registering and paying from May 20
All webinars are broadcasted on your personal page at our website. You can send your questions to the lecturer and watch the webinar later any time again.
More than 30000 dentists have become our clients and they trust us. Get an insight about our events and feedback from lecturers on the page
THIS EVENT IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY!
In order to maintain security we use a reliable data encryption system. All your payment data is transferred via secure data transmission channels. If you cannot make an online payment, we can issue an invoice for transaction in a banking office. In this case we will receive your payment within 3 banking days.
No worries! The recording of the webinar will be available at your personal page at our website. You can also watch the webinar later because we highly value your time.
Sure. We will make concessions to you in a dispute. However, we guarantee the quality of the content provided.
You are free to consult your personal manager about any issues.
You can just fill any registration form on our website.