Stephen Cohen - Director of the American Association of Endodontists - will conduct online training on endodontic emergencies!
On January 17 and 24, a famous doctor from the USA will talk about:
- the diagnosis and treatment of odontogenic and non-odontogenic (sinusitis, temporomandibular dysfunction, neurologic problems and etc.) endodontic emergencies
- single-visit vs multiple-visit endodontic treatment
- new cоncepts for cleaning and shaping root canals
- non-invasive root canal surgery
A bonus to this event will be the ENDOShow - Root Canal Treatment for a Bengal Tiger. In this part of the webinar, Stephen Cohen will share the most extraordinary case of endodontic practice. Everyday life of a dentist is full of adventure!
1-2webinarJanuary 17, 2020, 8:00 - 11:00am California time
Diagnosis, Management and Treatment of Endodontic Emergencies
- The diagnosis and treatment of pain/swelling prior to any dental treatment, including sinusitis, temporomandibular dysfunction, neurologic problems and drug abuse.
- Managing the severe pain from acute irreversible pulpitis and the severe pain from a phoenix abscess.
- Non-narcotic management of post-dental treatment pain.
- Case selection. Armamentarium. Effective cleaning/shaping/obturation of root canals.
Non-narcotic management of post-dental treatment pain.
3-4webinarJanuary 24, 2020, 8:00 - 10:30am California time
Single-Visit vs Multiple-Visit Endodontic Treatment: Which is the Better Choice?
- Based on the most current peer-reviewed literature—should we complete endodontic treatment in one visit or multiple visits?
- Newer concepts for cleaning/shaping root canals leading to more thorough disinfection.
- Non-invasive root canal surgery (yes, this is possible!)
- In this part of the webinar, Stephen Cohen will share the most extraordinary case of endodontic practice. Everyday life of a dentist is full of adventure!
Lecturer:Stephen Cohen Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics
Director of the American Association of Endodontists and the San Francisco Dental Society, and as a fellow of both the American College of Dentists and the International College of Dentists.
Has authored and co-authored numerous papers for the most significant journals, was Co-editor and contributing author of A Clinical Guide to Dental Traumatology.
Leading legal expert witness on issues involving departures by dentists from the Standard of Endodontic Care, and has participated in over 400 cases in the United States and Canada.
- early-bird registration
- in case of participation in the full course
- for the participants of other OHI-S congresses and seminars
25% for residents
25% for students and interns
164 - when registering and paying till December 24
189 - when registering and paying from December 25
All webinars are broadcasted on your personal page at our website. You can send your questions to the lecturer and watch the webinar later any time again.
More than 30000 dentists have become our clients and they trust us. Get an insight about our events and feedback from lecturers on the page
THIS EVENT IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY!
In order to maintain security we use a reliable data encryption system. All your payment data is transferred via secure data transmission channels. If you cannot make an online payment, we can issue an invoice for transaction in a banking office. In this case we will receive your payment within 3 banking days.
No worries! The recording of the webinar will be available at your personal page at our website. You can also watch the webinar later because we highly value your time.
Sure. We will make concessions to you in a dispute. However, we guarantee the quality of the content provided.
You are free to consult your personal manager about any issues.
You can just fill any registration form on our website.