One of the most highly anticipated orthodontic courses of 2019 - webinars by Patricia Vergara!
This online course is based on the most famous seminar by the doctor! This orthodontics in which we can get results above our exectations!
PatriciaVergara will tell about:
- biomechanic aspects when using mini implants
- treatment of class II and III with skeletal support
- treatment of impacted canines
- intrusion of single teeth and a full dental arch /p>
This course enhances your orthodontic capabilities and broadens the horizons. You cannot miss the event - we are waiting for you!
November 5, 13, 20, 27, 2019
(webinars can be viewed in records)
November 5, 13, 20, 27, 2019
TOPIC: Orthodontics beyond the capacity
1. Skeletal anchorage – new concepts
2. Mini-screw features
3. Mini-screw selection criteria
4. Vectors and force systems design for each type of tooth movement:
• Molar intrusion
• Anterior teeth intrusion
• Full arch intrusion
• Brodie bite occlusion treatment
• Interradicular mini-screw (implant placement sites, selection criteria, clinical and surgical protocols)
• Palatal miniscrews
5. Mini-screw placement in the infrazigomatic crest
Class II malocclusion treatment:
• With maxillary protrusion
• With mandibular deficiency
6. Mini-screw placement in the mandibular buccal shelf
Class III malocclusion treatment:
• High angle
• Low angle
Force system to distalize lower molars without a biological tissue effect
7. Impacted canines:
• VISTA technique for vestibular maxillary impacted canines
• Protocol for Palatal impacted canines: (deeply and superficially impacted canines, surgical technique and biomechanics)
• Mandibular impacted canines: surgical techniques and efficient biomechanics
8. Mini screw selection Criteria and getting familiar to several kinds of mini screws.
9. Placement of different kinds of Mini-screw depending on the clinical situation.
Lecturer:Рatricia Vergara Dentist at the Metropolitan University of Barranquilla (Atlántico).
Orthodontist of the Military University of Nueva Granada CIEO.
Professor of post-grade orthodontics at the University of Cartagena.
Guest professor of the USP, Sao Paolo-Brazil.
Member of the Progressive Study Group, USA.
Studies at the University of Kanagawa, Japan, MEAW Technique.
Studies at the Specialized Center in Orthodontics in Presidente Prudente-Brasil.
International lecturer: Permanent course of mini-implants University of Cartagena, Theoretical-Practical-Clinical.
Member of the Society of Orthodontists SCO Member ASOCIEO.
High training in biomechanics with infrazigomatic mini-implants and the Mandibular Self for Class II and III patients, Hsinchu, Taiwan with Dr. Cris Chang, June 2012.
- early-bird registration
- in case of participation in the full course
- for the participants of other OHI-S congresses and seminars
25% for residents
25% for students and interns
35 - single webinar109 - full coursewhen registering and paying till July 31
39 - single webinar135 - full coursewhen registering and paying from August 1
All webinars are broadcasted on your personal page at our website. You can send your questions to the lecturer and watch the webinar later any time again.
More than 30000 dentists have become our clients and they trust us. Get an insight about our events and feedback from lecturers on the page
THIS EVENT IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY!
In order to maintain security we use a reliable data encryption system. All your payment data is transferred via secure data transmission channels. If you cannot make an online payment, we can issue an invoice for transaction in a banking office. In this case we will receive your payment within 3 banking days.
No worries! The recording of the webinar will be available at your personal page at our website. You can also watch the webinar later because we highly value your time.
Sure. We will make concessions to you in a dispute. However, we guarantee the quality of the content provided.
You are free to consult your personal manager about any issues.
You can just fill any registration form on our website.