Paulo Carvalho is a doctor from Portugal who lectures implantology and oral rehabilitation to numerous dentists around the world!
During the 4 days online course you will get a critical review and analysis of all aspects making your implant treatment successful!
- digital technologies in implantology
- mucogingival surgery in full mouth rehabilitation
- soft tissue augmentation around implants
- provisionalization: clinic and laboratory communication
You will learn the step by step protocol for oral cavity rehabilitation from soft tissue augmentation to the final placement of bridges!
Soft tissue augmentation around dental implants: from simple to complex cases
- Biology and basic principles of mucogingival surgery
- Harvesting sites and techniques
- Soft tissue grafting techniques at implant sites
- Prosthetic soft tissue management around implants and pontic sites
Immediate implants: When and how?
- Sockets’ classification and management
- Immediate vs delayed implant placement
- Alveolar ridge preservation
- Partial extraction therapies in immediate implants
The mucogingival approach in full mouth implant rehabilitations
- Fundamentals behind the philosophy
- Diagnosis and treatment planning
- Specific surgical techniques and grafting
- Immediate loading and provisional steps
- From provisionals to definitive bridge: different approaches for lab communication
The contribution of digital tools for predictable Implant Dentistry
- Digital planning and diagnostic tools
- Digital guided surgery
- Implant prosthetic workflows with CAD/CAM technology
- Customised computer assisted bone regeneration
- Patient specific implants
Lecturer:Paulo Carvalho Doctor of Dental Surgery in Oporto University, Portugal (FMDUP)
Post-graduate in Implant Dentistry at Centro Formação FA
Post-graduate in Advanced Oral Surgery and autologous bone grafts by Implant Brazil
Post-graduate in Mucogingival and Periodontal Surgery
Residence in Aesthetic Dental Rehabilitation at Foramen Dental Education
Teacher in private courses of Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation
Main coordinator of Implant Prosthetics Clinical Residency at Foramen Dental Education
Speaker at several national and international conferences
- early-bird registration
- in case of participation in the full course
- for the participants of other OHI-S congresses and seminars
25% for residents
25% for students and interns
189 - full course54 - single webinarwhen registering and paying from September 12
All webinars are broadcasted on your personal page at our website. You can send your questions to the lecturer and watch the webinar later any time again.
More than 30000 dentists have become our clients and they trust us. Get an insight about our events and feedback from lecturers on the page
THIS EVENT IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY!
In order to maintain security we use a reliable data encryption system. All your payment data is transferred via secure data transmission channels. If you cannot make an online payment, we can issue an invoice for transaction in a banking office. In this case we will receive your payment within 3 banking days.
No worries! The recording of the webinar will be available at your personal page at our website. You can also watch the webinar later because we highly value your time.
Sure. We will make concessions to you in a dispute. However, we guarantee the quality of the content provided.
You are free to consult your personal manager about any issues.
You can just fill any registration form on our website.