"Saving a tooth vs. exctracting ".
The 6 webinar course is based on modular training by the most famous doctor from Portugal - Carlos Falcao.
Dr. Falcao will tell you about:
- Partial and regular indirect adhesive restorations;
- Digital workflow in oral rehabilitation;
This course will gradually highlight all issues related to this topic.
1webinar June 6
TREATMENT PLANNING IN AESTHETIC DENTISTRY: SETTING THE GOALS AND STABILIZING THE SEQUENCE IN PREDICTABLE WAY
• Treatment planning in oral rehabilitation;
• Digital Workflow in Aesthetic Dentistry;
• Digital planning and Wax-up;
• Emotional and Motivational Mock-up.
SELECTING THE CORRECT MATERIAL AND DESIGN IN ORAL REHABILITATION
• Ceramic systems in Oral Rehabilitation: Mechanical and Optical properties;
• New generation Resin Composites in Aesthetic Dentistry;
• Monolithic VS Conventional stratification in modern laboratory procedures;
• Retention VS adhesion in modern fixed prosthodontics;
• Principles of design for adhesive and conventional preparations in the natural dentition.
ADHESIVE PARTIAL RESTORATIONS IN THE NATURAL
• Adhesion to the natural tooth structure;
• Principles of preparation for bonded ceramic restorations in the posterior dentition;
• Principles of preparation for bonded ceramic restorations in the anterior dentition;
• Provisionalization in partial bonded restorations;
• Laboratory procedures for the manufacturing of bonded ceramic restorations: full digital VS conventional workflow;
• Cementation procedures in Adhesive partial restorations;
• Long-term Success with Adhesive partial restorations.
CROWNS AND BRIDGES IN MODERN AESTHETIC DENTISTRY
• Indications for Full-Coverage Design in indirect restorations;
• The new generations of Zirconia and reinforced Vitreous Ceramics in the fabrication of modern Fixed Partial Prosthesis;
• New trends in tooth preparation: Horizontal VS Vertical Finishing Line;
• Designing Pontics and connectors in a predictable way;
• Provisionalization in fixed prosthodontics. New materials for Cad-Cam production in a predictable way;
• Adhesive VS Conventional cementation procedures with the new zirconia materials;
• Long-term success with full-ceramic conventional fixed prosthesis in the natural.
DIGITAL IMPRESSIONS IN MODERN DIGITAL DENTISTRY
• Conventional dental impressions: materials and techniques applied in contemporary oral rehabilitation;
• The evolution of intraoral scanners: technical features and future trends;
• The S.T.L. file as the common language for the dental practioner and the dental lab technician;
• Intraoral Scanners VS Laboratory Scanners: where are we moving on?
DIGITAL IMPRESSIONS IN MODERN DIGITAL DENTISTRY
• Digital planning in teeth and implants. Setting the goal since the beginning;
• Digital workflow in the clinical-laboratory communication;
• 3D Printing in modern dentistry;
• Milling strategies in the Computerized Aided Manufacturing;
• Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS) technology applied to dentistry;
• Monolithic Vs Veneered Vs Cut-Back restorations. Getting balance between aesthetics and biomechanics.
lecturer:Carlos Falcao PhD in Dentistry by the University of Seville.
Assistant Professor of Fixed Prosthodontics at Fernando Pessoa University.
Invited Professor at the Master Science Degree in Periodontics and Osseointegration by the University of Seville.
Member of the Scientific Committee of the Portuguese Society of Esthetic Dentistry.
Vice-President of the Portuguese Society of Digital Dentistry.
Director of the Master Science Degree in Aesthetics and Oral Rehabilitation by the Fernando Pessoa University.
Co-Director of the Master Science Degree in Aesthetics and Oral Rehabilitation by the Universidad Politecnica of Catalunya.
Private practice in Aesthetics and Oral Rehabilitation in Oporto.
- early-bird registration
- in case of participation in the full course
- for the participants of other OHI-S congresses and seminars
25% for residents
25% for students and interns
All webinars are broadcasted on your personal page at our website. You can send your questions to the lecturer and watch the webinar later any time again.
More than 30000 dentists have become our clients and they trust us. Get an insight about our events and feedback from lecturers on the page
THIS EVENT IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY!
In order to maintain security we use a reliable data encryption system. All your payment data is transferred via secure data transmission channels. If you cannot make an online payment, we can issue an invoice for transaction in a banking office. In this case we will receive your payment within 3 banking days.
No worries! The recording of the webinar will be available at your personal page at our website. You can also watch the webinar later because we highly value your time.
Sure. We will make concessions to you in a dispute. However, we guarantee the quality of the content provided.
You are free to consult your personal manager about any issues.
You can just fill any registration form on our website.