Webinar with legendary OTTO ZUHR
Otto Zuhr is the author of the most famous lectures and books on plastic surgery in implanthology and periodonthology.
Simultaneous dental interpretation
November 10, 2018
8.00 - 09.30 Moscow time
This lecture provides an overview of the principles of successful soft tissue management that are relevant to postoperative wound healing in order to equip dentists with the tools needed for the correct, indication-specific selection and performance of plastic surgical techniques in the oral cavity in daily practice.
- uneventful wound healing is the key to a successful treatment outcome in contemporary reconstructive periodontal and implant surgery
- healing by primary intention
- two factors that can deeply be influenced by the surgeon:
• The blood supply to the surgical site
• The postoperative wound stability
- precise preparation of exactly dimensioned surgical flaps and the choice of an adequate suturing technique as a superior microsurgical treatment concept
- understanding biological interactions and their targeted practical implementation
- fundamental notion of a contemporary soft tissue management and shortened healing time
Lecturer:Otto Zuhr Professor of aesthetic dentistry
Is a certified specialist of the German sosciety of periodontics (DGParo).
Has more than 25 years of clinical experience and teaching.
Associate Professor at the department of periodontics in the Goethe Institute, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Has published several peer-reviewed scientific articles on periodontics and implanthology.
In his research work he focuses on surgical rehabilitation of tissue wounds in the oral cavity and surrounding soft oral tissue.