new training format
ORHTOEVOLUTION is OHI-S's new educational product, which brings together the best lecturers from international congresses and the most important topics of modern orthodontics.
5 lecturers - 5 expert views on current problems in the field of orthodontics and dozens of new tools in your practice.
OrthoEvolution is the next step in the professionalism of an orthodontist dentist.
- Received DMD degree and specialty training at the University of Pennsylvania
- Author of numerous lectures on the effect of orthodontics on the respiratory tract
- Creator of the 4D Protocol Morphotropic Orthodontics - an extension protocol with an emphasis on the health of the respiratory tract and periodontal tissue
Management of the maxillary impacted canines: 3D guided approach
- Interdisciplinary approach “orthodontist-periodontist” to complex treatment of of the maxillary impacted canines
- Using CBCT to diagnose impacted maxillary canines position
- Risk factors that may compromise periodontal integrity of the exposed canines or adjacent teeth
- Anatomic landmarks critical in planning surgical exposure and orthodontic traction.
- Optimal timing to expose impacted canines
- Most optimal surgical exposure technique
- Most efficient traction mechanics of the exposed canines
Analysis of the method of maxillary expansion using microimplants from the point of view of the airway and periodontal tissues
- Expansion of the upper jaw in order to eliminate the pathology of respiratory function. Method justification
- Positive aspects of using a temporary skeletal anchorage
- Three - dimensional integrated management of the maxillary hypoplasia using Temporary Anchorage Devices in everyday practice
- Positive aspects of using a temporary skeletal anchorage:
a) adverse periodontal effects
b) control of the expansion of the upper jaw in 3 dimensions
c) eliminates orthopedic forces applied directly to the teeth
- One of the most famous and experienced world experts in the treatment of aligners
- Developer of protocols for using mini-screws and aligners
- Adheres to the treatment philosophy: “Any case and any malocclusion can be solved with аligners, no matter the complexity”
Protocols to solve challenging situations to succeed with invisible orthodontics: Vertical malocclusions. Introducing aligners and screws
- Planning the perfect intrusion. Difference between Upper and lower arch
- Open bite treatment: molar intrusion
- Use of aligners and screws to intrude molars
Protocols to solve challenging situations to succeed with invisible orthodontics: Sagittal malocclusions. Strategies to avoid extractions
- Upper molar distalization protocol
- Maximum anchorage using aligners and screws
- Protocols of elastics and sequence of movements
Dias da Silva
- Portuguese Association of Orthodontics Specialists Co-Founder
- A member of The European Orthodontic Society (EOS), World Federation of Orthodontists (WFO), American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) and Society of Dentofacial Orthopedics (SPDOF) member
Diagnosis and treatment of class II
- Transverse Tomographic Diagnosis: Penn Analysis
- Key factors in diagnosing and establishing a prognosis
- Class II with and without extractions
- Class II in growing patients: how to prognose
- Vertical control and skeletal anchorage
- MARPE and Class II: new frontiers
- Full Professor, Department of Orthodontics, UMKC
- Book author “3D Diagnosis in Orthodontics”
Digital modeling of treatment and determination of desired tooth movements
- Determination of the desired position of the dentition using the facial photographs
- 3D dental casts and cephalometric radiographs
- The three planes of space and axes
- Desired tooth movements
- Simulations of treatment
The most effective biomechanics in orthodontics
- Сorrectly assess the force systems necessary to achieve the desired results
- The most efficient mechanics
- Anchorage requirements
- The need to incorporate micro implants or auxiliaries
- Adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of the Pacific in San Francisco
- Cured over 2,000 patients with Invisalign clear aligners
- Author of the book “Clear Aligner Technique”, translated into 9 languages
The Role of Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs) in Clear Aligner Technique
• Indications, biomechanics and applications of Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs) in Clear Aligner Technique
• Applications of TADs in Clear Aligner Technique for:
- post surgical intermaxillary fixation,
- anterior intrusion to correct maxillary occlusal cant and deep overbite,
- posterior intrusion to correct severe anterior open bite
- create posterior occlusal clearance
- create and molar protraction
Recent innovations in clear aligner technology and the increasingly common usage of temporary anchorage devices (TADs) in complex orthodontic cases have revolutionized treatment planning possibilities for patients requiring comprehensive treatment.
OHI-S is an international educational company for dentists. Since 2018, we have held and announced more than 30 congresses in the most beautiful cities of the world (Cannes, Monaco, Rome, Amsterdam, Milan, Paris, Tokyo and others). We combine all types of training, invited the best lecturers and offer the world community of dentists training, independent of manufacturers.
OHI-S is an education without language barriers, live communication with lecturers and an organization that consistently receives the highest score from participants.
- in case of early payment
- if you participate in the full course
- for participants of other OHI-S congresses and online courses
25% discount for students and interns
25% for residents
All webinars are broadcasted on your personal page at our website. You can send your questions to the lecturer and watch the webinar later any time again.
More than 30000 dentists have become our clients and they trust us. Get an insight about our events and feedback from lecturers on the page
THIS EVENT IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY!
In order to maintain security we use a reliable data encryption system. All your payment data is transferred via secure data transmission channels. If you cannot make an online payment, we can issue an invoice for transaction in a banking office. In this case we will receive your payment within 3 banking days.
No worries! The recording of the webinar will be available at your personal page at our website. You can also watch the webinar later because we highly value your time.
Sure. We will make concessions to you in a dispute. However, we guarantee the quality of the content provided.
You are free to consult your personal manager about any issues.
You can just fill any registration form on our website.