Early Orthodontic Treatment: when and how?
The first stage of the mixed dentition could be the ideal time to correct and prevent many malocclusions.
The aim of the course is to show and discuss a ‘new method of early treatment’, based on a detailed diagnosis and carried out using simple / low-tech fixed appliances anchored on deciduous teeth, with no or minimum compliance by the patient.
The overall hypothesis is that it is possible, working on the deciduous teeth, move the permanent one. The molars and incisors ‘spontaneously’ move, self-correct and touch in correct occlusion dictating functional and structural adaptation of the surrounding jaws and TMJ.The major advantage:
- Predictable results
- No iatrogenic side effects on untouched permanent teeth
- No (or minimum) complication
- Ideal cost-benefit ratio
- Simple procedures and biomechanics
- Minimum chair-side working-time
- Reduced second phase of treatment.
1. Learn a new method for effective / efficient treatment of the mixed dentition, with little patient cooperation and no risk of damaging permanent teeth.
2. Understand the indications, goals and effective procedures of early treatment.
3. Learn how to avoid stressful and frustrating, time consuming, compliance-dependant, and unsuccessful treatments in the mixed dentition.
4. Learn the methods of interaction between the dentist and a small patient
- Crowding in early mixed dentition;
- Cross bite in early mixed dentition;
- Growth theory;
- Displacement of the lower jaw associated with a cross bite;
- Asymmetry in early mixed dentition;
- Correct treatment time.
Lecturer:Marco Rosa Marco Rosa graduated as Medical Doctor in 1981 then carried out postgraduate studies first in Dentistry, then in Orthodontics.
Former President and Active Member of the Angle Society of Europe, he is both the European Board and the Italian Board of Orthodontics certified. He works in private practice, limited to Orthodontics, in Trento, Northern Italy and he is visiting professor at Insubria University - Italy.
His primary areas of interest are “Early Treatment: key points and new procedures”, “Space Closure in case of Upper Missing Incisors”, “Ortho-Perio” and “Interdisciplinary Treatment”.
Winner of 2016 Dewel Award, he published and regularly lectures internationally about these topics.
and get a discount!
-10% for groups of 3 persons
-15% for groups of 4 - 6 persons
-20% for groups of 7 persons
come to us!
-25% for residents
-50% for students and interns
and participate for free!
-100% for a group leader who invites 10+ persons
OHI-S is an international educational company for dentists. Since 2018, we have held and announced more than 30 congresses in the most beautiful cities of the world (Cannes, Monaco, Rome, Amsterdam, Milan, Paris, Tokyo and others). We combine all types of training, invited the best lecturers and offer the world community of dentists training, independent of manufacturers.
OHI-S is an education without language barriers, live communication with lecturers and an organization that consistently receives the highest score from participants.
JUNE 5-6, 2021
Beginning at 9:00
All participants must register before the beginning of the event to receive a name badge and a simultaneous interpretation receiver.
Participant is responsible for keeping the badge and the receiver. In case of losing both, a participant is subject to a 100 EUR fine.
Video recording is strictly prohibited during all sessions of the program. Making photo without a flash is allowed.
Official language of the Congress is English (simultaneous interpretation)
- participation in the scientific program
- participation certificate
Notifications of refusal to participate are accepted by E-mail.
In case of refusal to participate more than 30 days prior to the beginning of the event your participation fee will be refunded in full.
In case of refusal to participate less than 30 days prior to the beginning of the event your participation fee is not refunded.