Bottlenecks and key challenges of digital dentistry
- Key challenges in the treatment planning and execution of restorative cases, adapted to today’s digital ecosystem.
- Digital dentistry - from a restorative dentist’s perspective.
- Treatment architecture. Esthetic and functional fundamentals.
- Documentation protocols. The digital clone.
- 2D smile design.
- 3D Design using natural morphology and enhance the CAD-CAM's ability to copy.
- Soft tissue optimization.
- Multidisciplinary scenarios.
- Designing an optional workflow.
- Inconsistencies in the design steps. From mock-up to final restorations.
- Addressing emergence profiles and models.
- Managing errors in occlusion and guided procedures.
- Overcoming dark substrates and reductive scenarios.
Lecturer:FLORIN COFAR DDS attended the University of Victor Babes, Timisoara, where he received his degree in dentistry in 2007.
Post-graduate of NYU College of Dentistry and Harvard Business school attendee.
Specialized in esthetic interdisciplinary digital dentistry.
Kol for Ivoclar, MIS, 3Shape, DGShape Roland, ModJaw, Pascal.