The 3rd module of the training of the leading specialist in the field of functional dentistry in Italy and Europe - Emanuela Favetti and chiropractic doctor - Renault Xavier Dejan!
The course will make a detailed analysis of the Global Orthodontic Approach for ADULTS, which includes orthodontics, manual medicine and prosthetics.
All clinical work of doctors is based on the principles of treatment of Planas and Sule with osteopathic correction and activators, functional overlays and mobile dishes.
You will expect fully developed and confirmed protocols from A to Z of the cooperation of the orthodontist and chiropractor.
For 3 days, a theory with demonstration and practice awaits you!
MARCH 14, 2020
Global Orthodontic Approach for the adult patient: orthodontics, manual medicine and prosthetics
- Patient approach 1st management visit, operational sessions and controls
- Case study: setting up the therapy: diagnosis, treatment plan, therapeutic means, estimates, payment methods, advantages and disadvantages
- Complete diagnosis: anamnestic, clinical and radiographic
- Therapeutic protocol: method and tools
- Concepts of prof. Planas Pedro applied
- SODIS activators: how they work, how to choose them, how to modify them
- Functional overlays: where, how and why to realize them
- Mobile dishes
- Prosthetic finalization: with the dental technician, direct or with the cerec system
- Risks and limits of the method indications
- Managment of the patient
Favetti — ABOUT THE LECTURER
Her work is based on the principles of treatment of Planas and Sule, with osteopathic correction and activators.
One of the leading experts in functional orthodontics in Italy and Europe.
The author of very popular seminars among dentists in Europe.
Dejan — ABOUT THE LECTURER
IFEC chiropractic doctor since 1997.
Lecturer in posturology at a special course in dentistry at the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery at Sacred Heart University in Rome.
Member of the medical staff of the Olympic teams in 2012 (London) and 2016 (Rio de Janeiro).
and get a discount!
-10% for groups of 3 persons
-15% for groups of 4 - 6 persons
-20% for groups of 7 persons
come to us!
-25% for residents
-50% for students and interns
and participate for free!
-100% for a group leader who invites 10+ persons
Offline participants meet lecturers and colleagues from around the world privately to exchange opinions and share experience.
DATE: TO BE DETERMINED
LOCATION: TO BE DETERMINED
Beginning at 9:00
All participants must register before the beginning of the event to receive a name badge and a simultaneous interpretation receiver.
Participant is responsible for keeping the badge and the receiver. In case of losing both, a participant is subject to a 100 EUR fine.
Video recording is strictly prohibited during all sessions of the program. Making photo without a flash is allowed.
Official language of the Congress is English (simultaneous interpretation)
- participation in the scientific program
- participation certificate
Notifications of refusal to participate are accepted by E-mail.
In case of refusal to participate more than 30 days prior to the beginning of the event your participation fee will be refunded in full.
In case of refusal to participate less than 30 days prior to the beginning of the event your participation fee is not refunded.