Fabbri — DATE AND TIME
Webinar 1,2: March 4, 2020
Webinar 4,5: March 18, 2020
Lecture 1,2: Ideal integration of orthopedic structures for prosthetics on implants and natural teeth
Lecture 3,4: Full-mouth rehabilitation based on implants and natural teeth
- Leading specialist in implant prosthetics in Italy
- In his practice, he always adheres to the principles of biological integration and minimally invasive
- Active member of the Italian Academy of Orthopedic Dentistry and lecturer at international congresses
- Graduated with honours in dentistry and dental prosthodontics at the University of Pavia
- An active member of the Italian Academy of Prosthetic Dentistry (A.I.O.P), a prestigious scientific Academy in the field of esthetic and prosthetic dentistry.
- Has published several international articles in peer-reviewed journals and lectured in Italy and abroad on topics related to fixed prosthodontics and implant prosthodontics with specific interest on esthetics, new materials and minimally invasive approach
- Works in Ban Mancini Fabbri Specialist Dental Practice, located in Cattolica (Italy), in the field of esthetics and prosthetic rehabilitation on natural teeth and implants
Gerdolle — DATE AND TIME
Webinar 3: March 11, 2020
Webinar 6: April 1, 2020
Bio Emulated indirect restorations— ABOUT LECTURER
- Certified Instructor of the Academy of Biomimetic Dentistry
- Private practice in Montreux (Switzerland)
- Member of BioEmulation Group
- Member of the International Academy of Adhesive Dentistry
- Graduated from the Dental University of Nancy
Dallari — DATE AND TIME
Webinar 7: April 13, 2020
Modern restorative approach in adhesive prosthodontics— ABOUT LECTURER
- Adjunct Professor within the Master of Science at the University of Naples
- Lecturer of national and european congresses in the field of indirect restoration and implant prosthetics
- Graduated at the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Milan (Italy).
- Obtained the International post-graduate Certificate in Oral implant Rehabilitation (New York University)
- Adjunct Professor within the Master of Science “Implants & Prosthodontics with Advanced Technologies” at University of Bologna (Italy) and the Master in “Restorative Dentistry” at University of Naples.
- Lecturer at National and European conferences and online webinars broadcasted worldwide.
- Private practice in Italy with particular interest in Esthetics with Adhesive and Implant Rehabilitations with a Digital approach.
- Organize an hands-on course on extended-restorative dentistry with indirect adhesive techniques and implants.
Devigus — DATE AND TIME
Webinar 8: April 23, 2020
Webinar 9: May 6, 2020
Lecture 1: Treating the worn detention with CEREC
Lecture 2: Standards in Dental Photography
- CEREC instructor at the Zurich Dental School
- Lecturer of international courses in CAD / CAM and digital technology
- Editor-in-chief of the International Journal of Aesthetic Dentistry (Quintessence)
- Bio-Emulation group member
- EAED active member
Conti — DATE AND TIME
Webinar 10: May 19, 2020— TOPIC
B.O.P.T. concept— ABOUT LECTURER
- Leading Italian specialist. Private practice in Parma
- One of the most famous and respected dentists in Europe working in the B.O.P.T. concept
- Stefano Conti has received is D.D.S. degree at the University of Medicine and Surgery, School of Dentistry, Parma, Italy, in 1989.
- He has attended courses on Implant Dentistry with dr. David Garber, dr. Henry and Maurice Salama at the Goldstein Garber & Salama in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- He has completed 1-Year UCLA/ gIDE Master Clinician Program in Implant Dentistry at the UCLA School of Dentistry, California,USA.
- He is lecturer at the Master Program of Implantology at the University of Parma, School of Dentistry.
- He is lecturer at the Master Program of Facial Esthetics at the University of Parma, School of Dentistry.
- He lectures every year in various parts of Italy, Europe and South America.
- He is Active member of the Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, IAED.
- He works in his private practice in Parma, Italy and Kiev, Ukraine, where he has restricted his clinical work to Implant Surgery and Esthetics around natural teeth and Implants.
OHI-S is an international educational company for dentists. Since 2018, we have held and announced more than 30 congresses in the most beautiful cities of the world (Cannes, Monaco, Rome, Amsterdam, Milan, Paris, Tokyo and others). We combine all types of training, invited the best lecturers and offer the world community of dentists training, independent of manufacturers.
OHI-S is an education without language barriers, live communication with lecturers and an organization that consistently receives the highest score from participants.
- in case of early payment
- if you participate in the full course
- for participants of other OHI-S congresses and online courses
25% discount for students and interns
25% for residents
247 €when registering and paying till January 31
289 €when registering and paying from February 1
All webinars are broadcasted on your personal page at our website. You can send your questions to the lecturer and watch the webinar later any time again.
More than 30000 dentists have become our clients and they trust us. Get an insight about our events and feedback from lecturers on the page
THIS EVENT IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY!
In order to maintain security we use a reliable data encryption system. All your payment data is transferred via secure data transmission channels. If you cannot make an online payment, we can issue an invoice for transaction in a banking office. In this case we will receive your payment within 3 banking days.
No worries! The recording of the webinar will be available at your personal page at our website. You can also watch the webinar later because we highly value your time.
Sure. We will make concessions to you in a dispute. However, we guarantee the quality of the content provided.
You are free to consult your personal manager about any issues.
You can just fill any registration form on our website.