Online course from
- Early development of the mandibular orientation
- Importance of Airway
- Early interceptive treatment approach
- Understanding the diﬀerent dysfunctional mandibular positions and their eﬀects on the TMJ
- Zones of orthodontic Inﬂuence
- Symmetry of the mandible with emphasis on the Midline
Owner of a private orthodontic clinic.
Lectures worldwide on orthodontic treatment for TMJ.
Has held courses in over 16 countries amongst others in the USA, United Kingdom, China, Russia, Germany, France, Spain, Switzerland and Austria, South Africa, Lithuania, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Poland and Australia.
Member of various international and national societies namely Pierre Fauchard Society, Diplomate of the German Board of Orthodontics, honorary member of the iAOI Taiwan.
An organising member of the multidisciplinary specialist network for the treatment of cranio-mandibular disorders.