Online course from
- Introduction to orthodontic retention / relapse
- Anatomical, functional, dental, gingival and periodontal aspects
- The controversial influence of growth, TMJ, tongue, habit, dysfunction and respiratory system
- Retention aspects in diagnostics and therapy planning
- Occlusal retention criteria, accurate occlusal finishing as a stability factor
- Brackets or aligners, type and range of tooth movement in relation to Stability
- Retention protocol and stability prognosis for individual dysgnathias
- Ex versus non-Ex therapy in terms of stability
- The role of the wisdom teeth between myth and truth
- Physiological changes in the stomatognathic system (aging)
- Risk groups for retention
- Management of non-compliance patients
- Fixed and removable retention devices and retainers
- The bimaxillary "SARA retention concept"
- Digital and analog retainers
- Retention after dignathic surgery
- Retention after dental trauma
- Adjuvant and surgical retention measures
- Management of proclination of the lower incisors while class II treatment
- Relevant forensic and economic aspects
- Future horizons in orthodontics
Specialist of temporomandibular disorders (TMD).
2005 Chairman of the German Association of Orthodontics in M. Franconia / Bavaria.
2018 Top orthodontist award (Focus Magazine, Germany).
1996 EU/USA patent for the “SUS² / Sabbagh Universal Spring”
2002 EU/USA patent for the “Aqua Splint ®”
Lecturer at the european academy of dental education in Nuremberg, and several national & international universities. Consultant and referent for Forestadent, Dentaurum, 3M Unitek, & Teledenta.
Member of the editorial board of Quintessenz publishing, and the scientific board of IOS & AEO in Prague. Various awards for international outstanding merits.
Since 1991 various publications, 750+ seminars and lectures worldwide about:
- Temporomandibular disorders (TMD), the „AquaSplint concept“.
- Noncompliance orthodontic, SUS², Herbst appliance, & Tad’s.
- Modern adult orthodontics / troubleshooting.