Online course from
Diagnosis, Management and Treatment of Endodontic Emergencies
- The diagnosis and treatment of pain/swelling prior to any dental treatment, including sinusitis, temporomandibular dysfunction, neurologic problems and drug abuse.
- Managing the severe pain from acute irreversible pulpitis and the severe pain from a phoenix abscess.
- Non-narcotic management of post-dental treatment pain.
One-Visit Complete Endodontic Treatment
- Case selection. Armamentarium. Effective cleaning/shaping/obturation of root canals. Non-narcotic management of post-dental treatment pain.
Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics
Director of the American Association of Endodontists and the San Francisco Dental Society, and as a fellow of both the American College of Dentists and the International College of Dentists.
Has authored and co-authored numerous papers for the most significant journals, was Co-editor and contributing author of A Clinical Guide to Dental Traumatology.
Leading legal expert witness on issues involving departures by dentists from the Standard of Endodontic Care, and has participated in over 400 cases in the United States and Canada.
Stephen Cohen - Director of the American Association of Endodontists - will conduct online training on endodontic emergencies!
On January 17 and 24, a famous doctor from the USA will talk about:
- the diagnosis and treatment of odontogenic and non-odontogenic (sinusitis, temporomandibular dysfunction, neurologic problems and etc.) endodontic emergencies
- single-visit vs multiple-visit endodontic treatment
- new cоncepts for cleaning and shaping root canals
- non-invasive root canal surgery
A bonus to this event will be the ENDOShow - Root Canal Treatment for a Bengal Tiger.
In this part of the webinar, Stephen Cohen will share the most extraordinary case of endodontic practice. Everyday life of a dentist is full of adventure!