a new format
for learning from OHI-S
ENDOEVOLUTION is a new educational product of OHI-S that combines:
- top lecturers
- relevant topic of endodontics
- Congress and webinar formats
We will hold an INTERNATIONAL Congress of ENDODONTICS in an ONLINE FORMAT!
- 6 lecturers – 6 expert views on key issues of modern endodontics
- Dozens of cases and life hacks
- Unique author's tools and techniques
EndoEvolution is the next step in the professionalism of the dentist-endodontist.
- Author of over 70 articles in international peer-reviewed journals
- Certified member of many international and Italian communities of endodontists
Prognostic factors in endodontics
- Endodontic prognosis in the primary treatment of compromised teeth
- Endodontic prognosis in the retreatment of compromised tooth.
- Endodontic prognosis in already treated compromised teeth destined for endodontic surgery
- Endodontic treatment options in the severely compromised teeth
- The correct materials, devices and therapeutic approaches for each different clinical situations
The long-term prognosis of the endodontically treated element is closely related both to the quality of the endodontic therapy itself and to the quality of the coronal restoration. The evolution of materials, techniques and technologies in Endodontics has undoubtedly helped the clinician to improve the endodontic prognosis of his therapies, especially in dental elements previously considered hopeless, contributing to increase at the same time the trust of patients and colleagues towards the specialist in Endodontics.
Anatomically invasive endodontic procedures
- The importance of the anatomy on the minimally invasive approaches in
- The new principles that guide a minimally invasive approach in Endodontics
- Advantages and limitations of minimally invasive endodontic procedures
- The correct materials, devices and therapeutic approaches for each different clinical situations
- New endodontic "gold standards"
Following the trend of minimal invasive dentistry, all the procedures in Endodontics are moving towards more conservative and bio-economic treatments, mostly based on the introduction of new materials, devices, instruments and techniques and the use of magnification and advanced three-dimensional diagnostic technologies.
- President of the Portuguese Society of Endodontology
- Representative of Portugal at the European Society of Endodontology (ESE)
Root perforations - diagnosis and treatment
- Difficulties in the diagnosis of perforations
- Perforation treatment tools
- Perforation treatment techniques
Root perforations may occur due to pathological or iatrogenic reasons. Diagnosis is sometimes difficult, but clinical history, radiographic and clinical features usually lead us to understand what is happening. To get a clearer picture, CBCT is an outstanding tool. This information is fundamental to determine the size and location, and hence choose the best treatment option. Several factors contribute to the prognosis, which is in many cases favorable after the correct treatment. but clinical history, radiographic and clinical features usually lead us to understand what is happening. To get a clearer picture, CBCT is an outstanding tool. This information is fundamental to determine the size and location, and hence choose the best treatment option. Several factors contribute to the prognosis, which is in many cases favorable after the correct treatment.
- Leading lecturer at the most prestigious international congresses (spoke more than 440 times)
- Professor, Head of the Endodontic Department, University of Rome
- Chairman of the Clinical Practice Committee of the Main Community of Endodontists in Europe - ESE
- Author of over 450 scientific articles
Bioceramics in endodontics
- Bioceramic - the golden standard for endodontic obturations
- Advantage of using bioceramics vs traditional obturations
- Difference between bioceramic sealers and repair materials
- Properties of the bioceramics
- Clinical use of bioceramics:
1. Single cone techniques
2. Warm techniques
3. Regenerative endo
- Recent literature
Motors and motions for niti instruments
- Endodontic motors: History and developments
- Motion analysis: continuous rotation (pros and cos, torque, speed and safety limits in continuous rotation)
- Motion analysis: reciprocation (pros and cos)
- 4 Single vs combined motions ( adaptive OTR)
- Open vs close motors
- Motors with EALS
- Programs for the motor. Options
- Clinical motion: the role of the operator
- Use of various motions
- Professor, Editor of Oral Health and Inside Dentistry Magazines
- Member of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada and the American College of Dentists
Looking for MB2: Endodontic Nirvana
- Endodontic Breakthroughs and Concepts allowing the enjoyment of
endodontic treatment to last a Lifetime.
- Predictably find the MB2 canal and other anomalous canals
- Negotiating calcified canals to the apical terminus
- Tip and Tricks
With all the technological advances that have occurred in dentistry, certainly in endodontics, the biological objectives have remained the same, those being to eliminate and/or prevent apical periodontitis. This course addresses breakthrough concepts and details the skills necessary for acquiring the expertise and confidence to perform the highest quality endodontics. As a participant in this program, you will learn “Tricks of the Trade” on how to find the MB2 canal and other anomalous anatomy that exists within the root canal system to provide predictably successful endodontic outcomes.
Endodontic Perspective on Dental Trauma
- Manage common aspects of acute dental trauma in general practice.
- Understand the importance of diagnosis prognosis.
- Proper treatment planning
Traumatic dental injuries (TDIs) occur frequently in children and young adults, comprising 5% of all injuries. 25% percent of all school children experience dental trauma and 33% of adults have experienced trauma to the permanent dentition, with the majority of the injuries occurring before age 19.
- Ex-President of the Mexican Association of Endodontists
- Professor at the University of Endodontics, Tlascala (Mexico)
- Author of more than 500 lectures in 38 countries
Pain control in Endodontics: New 2020 Techniques
- Solving common problems in the diagnosis of odontogenic and
- The use of antibiotic therapy in pain management
- Current techniques to anesthetize molar teeth with inflamed pulps
- The use of CBCT and other tools for the diagnosis of complex cases in endodontics
Treatment of periradicular lesions: the controversies of 2020
- Differential diagnosis of lesions of endodontic and periodontal disease
- The use of CBCT in differential diagnosis
- New methods for treating periradicular lesions
- Factors contributing to the slowdown or lack of effect of the therapy of periradicular lesions (general diseases of the patient, drugs that patients take, etc.)
- A doctor who knows a record number of lifehacks by isolation in endo
- Gold Member of StyleItaliano Endodontics
- Author of 4 books on endodontics
- Isolation of the operative field in endodontics: advantages
- Clamp selection
- Techniques for rubber dam application
- Leakage control: the use of liquid dam
- Isolation of the operative field in complex cases endodontics
- Isolation of the prosthetic stump: rational, tips & tricks
- The isolation of teeth with a damaged clinical crown: rational, tips & tricks
- Pre-treatment to ease the rubber dam application: periodontal (crown lengthening/gingivectomy), orthodontic (extrusion), restorative (build-up), mixed
- Pretreatment: pro & cons
- The role of pre-treatment according to the treatment plan
Isolation of complex cases covers a series of clinical situations where dam placement can prove to be difficult for the practitioner. It should not be forgotten that isolating the field with the dam is crucial to reliable endodontic and conservative treatment. Therefore, even in more complex cases the practitioner is required to perform isolation to ensure safe and predictable treatment. Hard-to-isolate teeth are no excuse for avoiding the rubber dam: the more difficult the tooth, the more the dentist will appreciate the advantages of using the dam. In these cases, isolation ought to be carefully planned and only knowledge paired with operative experience, accurate clinical assessment and proper operative timing will allow the practitioner to achieve a totally stable and isolated field for the whole treatment. Nevertheless, it is of key importance to appreciate that once the field is isolated, the clinical case will be transformed from complex to simple with noticeable benefits for the operative procedures to follow. In endodontics there are usually 2 kinds of common clinical situations which may prove to be difficult when it comes to field isolation: teeth with a damaged clinical crown and prosthetic stumps. A deep analysis of the complex case is mandatory in order to choose the best operative strategy for the isolation, according with the treatment plan: in some clinical situations a pre-treatment is really useful, in other cases a pre-treatment can increase the difficulty of the endodontic treatment.
OHI-S is an international educational company for dentists. Since 2018, we have held and announced more than 30 congresses in the most beautiful cities of the world (Cannes, Monaco, Rome, Amsterdam, Milan, Paris, Tokyo and others). We combine all types of training, invited the best lecturers and offer the world community of dentists training, independent of manufacturers.
OHI-S is an education without language barriers, live communication with lecturers and an organization that consistently receives the highest score from participants.
- in case of early payment
- if you participate in the full course
- for participants of other OHI-S congresses and online courses
25% discount for students and interns
25% for residents
All webinars are broadcasted on your personal page at our website. You can send your questions to the lecturer and watch the webinar later any time again.
More than 30000 dentists have become our clients and they trust us. Get an insight about our events and feedback from lecturers on the page
THIS EVENT IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY!
In order to maintain security we use a reliable data encryption system. All your payment data is transferred via secure data transmission channels. If you cannot make an online payment, we can issue an invoice for transaction in a banking office. In this case we will receive your payment within 3 banking days.
No worries! The recording of the webinar will be available at your personal page at our website. You can also watch the webinar later because we highly value your time.
Sure. We will make concessions to you in a dispute. However, we guarantee the quality of the content provided.
You are free to consult your personal manager about any issues.
You can just fill any registration form on our website.